Lir3nt.net News

.:Lir3nt.net:.

9/8/07

This is how people spot UFOs

The other day I was on the roof snapping away pictures of the sunset. The sun was slowly leaning towards the west and the beautiful clouds were reflecting the golden rays of the setting sun. One of the pictures that I took was this.



Click on the picture if you want to download the original high resolution (2304x1728) image. The image is a bit grainy though, because I made the mistake of shooting it with ISO speed 400 to compensate for the low light. It later turned out to be unnecessary. Anyway, when I blew the picture to its full size, I saw a small object in front of the clouds. The following image is cropped from the original at 100% size.



I enlarged the picture to 200%



Further magnification to 300% shows this



It looked uncannily familiar. I logged into the Internet, did some search and finally found one pic from the movie Independence Day. Here is the picture.



That’s an alien spaceship!! Wow, what an amazing discovery! If I don’t tell you that there are lots of crows at my place you might be tempted to believe that I really saw something extra ordinary, if not extra terrestrial. That’s what usually happens. People hide, either intentionally or unintentionally, clues that would give away the truth. If I were to submit this picture to the UFO community they would certainly view it with curiosity and probably conclude that it is indeed an UFO. They might even congratulate me for finding yet another damning evidence that UFOs exist. Now I don’t want to argue whether UFOs exist or not; maybe they do, maybe they don’t. But just spotting some object in the sky doesn’t prove anything.

Now look at these UFO pictures I found on the Net.








See how similar those UFOs look, particularly the first two, to the object on my picture. Infact, my “UFO” looks more real with the spacecraft dramatically banking towards the left as if to take a turn. Now can you still say that those pictures above are really of UFOs and not crows?

I have seen many people getting excited on seeing moving lights or objects in the sky. But they might not always be what they appear. Curiosity is good, be curious. But any speck that you see in the sky not necessarily be a UFO. Often times it is just a bird, a plane, a satellite or anything with a perfectly logical explanation.

No comments: